A form enhancing bra that makes a women's breasts to look fuller with more cleavage!
- ✔ The LiftAllure Bra™ supports and enhances your cleavage and Instantly adds 2 Cups to your bust line. This is the perfect bra for strapless, backless, low cut, plunging, halter, crisscross and other revealing styles.
- ✔ The Lift Up Bra by Focallure™ - Lifty Bra®: what woman doesn’t want that extra lift? The Extreme Push Up Lifting Bra - Lifty Bra® supports and enhances your cleavage and Instantly adds 2 Cups to your bust line. This is the perfect bra for strapless, backless, low cut, plunging, halter, crisscross and other revealing styles.
- ✔ LIGHTWEIGHT NATURAL FEEL: Our Bras are made of Ultra-Lite fabric and medical grade adhesive gel® so you won't even know you're wearing them. Soft to the touch, invisible to the eye.
- ✔ STAY PUT: Highly durable and designed to prevent slippage. The Lift Bra - Lifty® will keep your breasts supported and perky all night long.
- ✔ SEAMLESS & INVISIBLE. SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TONES: Designed in the shape of wings, our bra is seamless and totally invisible under sheer clothing. The nude colored Extreme Lifting Secret Shaper Bra® Bra is suitable for all skin tones.
- ✔ REUSABLE: The Focallure™ Bra itself is reusable and can be worn up to 100 times (if properly cleaned).
- ✔ HYPOALLERGENIC: Laboratory tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Leaves no redness or residue on the skin when removed. You can expect from your UpBra to be healthy as possible.
What size should I get?
Get your usual cup size A, B, C, or D. If. you’re on the smaller side of your cup size, we recommend going down a size. No need to worry about the band size here.
HOW TO USE
- Tear open the pack and get ready for maxi-sexy cleavage
- Don’t be wearing any moisturizer, oil or powder
- Peel back that plastic (but don't go throwing it away)
- Loosen the tie to max looseness
- Line up your nipple with the non-sticky hole, one cup at a time
- Check that the cups are even
- Hold the clasp and pull the tie through for girl-crush-worthy cleavage
- If you need, peel the cups back and readjust slightly
- For a fuller look, wear the bra at a higher position than your breasts.
- To create cleavage, place your bra farther away from each other so when the lace is closed securely, this will tighten the breasts to create that ultimate cleavage you're looking for.
- Note: If you are not satisfied with the results and must reposition the bra, peel off the bra gently and reapply. Too many attempts will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive. If this happens, simply wash the bra cups and let air dry before reapplying.
- Wash it with water and mild soap after each use.
- Do not use alcohol, bleach or other cleaning solutions.
- Hold the cups under a running tap and use the palm of your hand to clean the cups in a circular motion.
- Do not machine wash or soak in water (You may lightly dip the bra in and out of water). Do not use your fingernails or brush to scratch the surface as this can permanently damage the adhesive. Do not scrub the bra.
- Shake off excess water and air by leaving the adhesive facing up.
- Once dry, cover with plastic sheets to prevent dust and fibers to settle on the adhesive and affect its effectiveness.
- Biological Adhesive.
- Do not bleach or iron.
- Do not use a machine to dry.